St. Johns Soccer Club – Game Day Reminders
Just a quick reminder about game day details and etiquette as we begin our Fall 2020 season this weekend for most teams.
- Players must wear masks for the game
- No limit on Parents or Spectators
- If social distancing cannot be maintained, masks must be worn if not with members of your own family or group.
- Asking everyone to be smart, use common sense so we can play our games and you can enjoy the somewhat sense of back to normal.
- Absolutely no disrespecting game officials, coaches, or members from the opposing teams.
- This is youth soccer, not World Cup play, so please be mindful of comments and attitudes.
- St. Johns is a great community and we would expect our teams to represent that to those visiting us for games.
- Remember that the only way games are cancelled due to weather are:
- Randy Padgett, the SJSC Complex director closes the complex or field if there is 10% or greater coverage of standing water.
- Game Referees determine the field or current/pending weather conditions to be unplayable or dangerous to play.
- Lighting or thunder persists past the allowable time frame set by the Refs to complete the game
- When lighting or thunder is present, all players and spectators are to leave the field/complex and return to their cars for 30 minutes.
- Typically, if the game is called in the first half, the game will be rescheduled. If the game is called sometime after halftime, normally the game is considered complete and the current score will stand.
- The league director/president can cancel all games and would email coaches and community reps prior to making this decision.
Looking forward to a great start to our season and seeing everyone back on the pitch. Be safe this weekend and enjoy the time with family, friends and the sport we all love.
Jacob and Michael Dennis – Video Interview
2020 Redwings Boys Varsity Cross Country Greater Lansing CC Invite Champions Conference Champions Regional Champions Division 2 State Runner-Up Stop Missing Out On Redwing News! Stay connected with the sports stories that are important to you. Subscribe Subscribe Thank you! You have successfully joined our subscriber list. Presented by: Pauli Ford –…
Athlete Interview – Ty and Cole Wardin
Ty and Cole Wardin are twins who ran cross country for the last three seasons at St. Johns Middle School. Both were able to crack the Top 50 all time list this year and we’re excited they took the time to talk with us today. Go Redwings! How did this 8th grade season go for…
Athlete Interview – Miriam Kloha
Miriam Kloha has ran cross country for the St. Johns Middle School the last two seasons. Her fastest time ranks her #10 on the all time Redwings list! Thank you Miriam for sharing with us, we look forward to the upcoming Soccer and Basketball seasons. Go Redwings! What was the 7th grade cross country…