Spring Share Contest
Just because we wont have any sports to watch for a while, doesn't mean we can't still share our athletes best moments from past seasons. During the projected suspended season, we will be sharing entries on our social media platforms and website. On April 6th we will announce one random winner. If we reach 1000 fans on Facebook, The GRAND PRIZE for this contest: We will sponsor an athlete for one season of any of the following St. Johns Youth Sports Associations (up to $300 Limit):
- Any single sport season for the SJYAA. (St. Johns Youth Athletic Association)
- Any single baseball or softball season for the SJYBA (St. Johns Youth Baseball Association)
- Any St. Johns Soccer Club season.
- Any session (Fall, Winter, Summer or Spring) of St. Johns Sea Lions Swimming.
- Approved Dance, gymnastics, karate, soap box derby, etc. sports activity.
- For Middle School or High School athletes, a $150 donation will be made to the athletes team for equipment purchase.
Must be residents of St. Johns, Michigan.
Must submit a photo or photos and description of athletes team season, big game, favorite moment, etc. with entry form. Can be from any past season.
Must have permission to share photo.
Limit one entry per athlete.
1000 fans must be reached on our Facebook page so share, share, share!
Entry Deadline, 6pm April 5th, 2020.